- Multiple-choice and true-false questions for each of the book’s readings
- A unique Argumentative Essay Builder which allows students to create a complete essay outline by responding to a series of prompts
- Information on the conventions of writing in philosophy
- A collection of philosophical puzzles and paradoxes
- Suggestions for further reading, as well as two additional texts from Peirce and Berkeley
The material on this companion website is protected by copyright and is available exclusively to those who have been provided access by Broadview Press. The content of this site is subject to change.