The Broadview Introduction to Philosophy includes a companion website for students featuring:
- Multiple-choice and true-false questions for each of the book’s readings
- A unique Argumentative Essay Builder which allows students to create a complete essay outline by responding to a series of prompts
- Information on the conventions of writing in philosophy
- A collection of philosophical puzzles and paradoxes
- Suggestions for further reading, as well as two additional texts from Peirce and Berkeley
An access code to this website is included with all new copies of the book. If you purchased a used copy or you are missing your access code for this site, you may purchase one online from this webpage. Once you have completed the order process, you will receive an email containing an access code.
The material on this companion website is protected by copyright and is available exclusively to those who have been provided access by Broadview Press. The content of this site is subject to change.