This online resource can be used on its own, or in conjunction with a bioethics textbook. Access is included free with every new copy of Bioethics in Context and Bioethics: Legal and Clinical Case Studies. The site provides useful material for students and practitioners of bioethics:
- – A comprehensive collection of over 200 legal cases; these cases will be especially useful to those who wish to examine a specific topic in greater detail for the purposes of a paper or other research project
- – Selected and edited bioethics state codes for each of the 50 states
- – An “Ethics Digest” containing encyclopedic entries on additional topics in ethical theory and bioethics, such as prima facie duties and social contract theory
- – A collection of interactive case studies in which the reader analyzes realistic scenarios through a series of multiple choice questions
- – PowerPoint slides highlighting key concepts and themes
The material on this companion website is protected by copyright and is available exclusively to those who have been provided access by Broadview Press. The content of this site is subject to change.